The ordered service report can be found in the Reports > Ordered Services. It provides you and the team an overview of all services booked and added to the reservation.
Following details are shown in the report:
- Date for which the service is booked
- Service # reflects the service code which has been used during the setup
- Name of the service
- Service type shows visually if the service applies per person or per unit
- Guests show for how many guests the service is booked on a specific date. The guests count include adults and children.
- Quantity shows how often the service is booked on a specific date.
- Guest name reflects the name of the reservation
- Unit for which the service is booked
- Reservation Id of the reservation with the ordered service
Important: Only services are displayed in this report, which are included in the booked rate plan or which were added under the tab Extras in the reservation directly. Services which are charged directly on the folio are not shown in this list. Any service changes before the night audit will be reflected in the report. As soon as the services have been posted to the folio, the changes will no longer be reflected in the report.
A common use of this report is to use it as a breakfast report. This information can be exported and forwarded to other departments.
- Open Reports and Ordered Services.
- The default date is the actual business day and no service is set.
- We are following now the example of the breakfast report, therefore we choose the service Breakfast.
- All reservations with a breakfast included rate are displayed below the search field, here the number under quantity shows the number of guests to be counted.
- If needed you can now export the report in PDF, Excel or CSV to forward it to your colleagues.