The ordered services report gives you the possibility to see the number of guests with an added ordered service. Here you are receiving for example the breakfast report from or you can see how many and which guests booked a certain service, this information can be then forwarded to other departments.
Important: Here only services are displayed, which are included in the booked rate plan or which were inserted under Extras in the reservation. Services which were charged directly on the folio are not shown in this list.
- Open Reports and Ordered Services.
- The default date is the actual business day and no service is set.
- We are following now the example of the breakfast report, therefore you choose the service Breakfast. (Important to know: To see the breakfast number of tomorrow morning, you have to use the date of today)
- All reservations with a breakfast included rate are displayed below the search field, here the number under quantity shows the number of guests to be counted.
- If needed you can now export the report in PDF, Excel or CSV to forward it to your colleagues.