apaleo gives you the possibility to receive different helpful information and see them in reports. One of the most informative reports is the General Manager report. It shows you information such as key performance indicators, ADR, where does my corporate business come from and many more, the best part is that you don't have to print it but easily see it in your screen, such as on a tablet or smartphone. In order to use it follow these steps:
- Open General Manager Report on your apaleo Dashboard.
- By default you have the aggregated setup of Occupancy and Revenue in your set currency. The data is displayed for the actual day, Month-to-date (MTD) and Year-to-date (YTD).
- Once you click the Detailed overview, the above data will be shown for the following days from the set date.
- You have as well the possibility to change the date to a different one, e.g. the forecast of next month or a specific day in the future.
- More important can be the general filter option, which can be found on the top to get the following information, which can simply replace your old-school market segmentation:
- Unit group: Gives you the possibility to see the occupancy and revenue for one specific room category or meeting rooms.
- Rate plan: Gives you the possibility to see the occupancy and revenue for a specific rate plan.
- Channel: Gives you the possibility to see how many bookings and revenue you receive from which channel, e.g. bookings from booking.com or your IBE.
- Company: Gives you the possibility to see how many bookings and revenue you received from a certain company.
- Template: This option gives you the possibility to change between day use and over night bookings or to see different meeting room bookings.
- Once you have chosen your preferred filters, just press Generate and the report is updated, now you have as well the chance to export the report into PDF, Excel or CSV if needed.
Good to know: All the above mentioned filters can be combined to receive an even more detailed result.