Follow this simple checklist to take full advantage of apaleo's checkout - for a better experience for you, and your guests.
Navigate to the reservation
Check the date:
- Navigate to the Travel Dates section and shorten the stay.
- Post a cancellation fee in the Folio section, according to your hotel's policies.
- Proceed to check-out
- Click on Check out.
- Ask the guest if they want to get the invoice, or leave the folio open for a while.
- Leave folio open: pause the check-out, until the guest comes back.
- Get invoice: Proceed to create invoice
For each folio, repeat:
- Verify charges and billing address in Preview invoice. Choose:
- Directly on a tablet or screen.
- Print out the preview PDF and give it to your guest.
- Verify payments:
- If the reservation is fully paid: Click Create invoice.
- If the reservation should be paid by invoice: Click Create invoice (AR)
- If the reservation should be paid now, cancel the preview, Add Payment, and return to the preview dialog to click Create invoice.
- Print the invoice, or send it with an email.