This guide gives you a brief step-by-step instruction on how to create properties.
Within one account, you can create as many properties as you want to. Generally, one property is one hotel, with its own name and address.
1. Create a new Property
To create a property, choose Account in the context selector in the top left corner, and navigate to the Property section.
2. Enter the required fields
Much of the data is mandatory, and we recommend you gather the following information before you start setting up a property.
- Property Code
(Note: We recommend that you choose a code that stands for the name of the hotel. Ideally, you recognize the hotel by its code. Please, be aware that the code cannot be changed later.)
- Name of your Property, translated into all supported languages
- Address line, postal code, city, country, timezone, currency code
- Your default check-in and check-out time
- Company name
- Commercial register entry
- Tax ID
- Payment Terms
- Note: Optionally you can provide the bank details of your property.
3. Save - Congratulations, you created your property!