Inviting new users
You can add users to your account at no additional costs. We recommend you create one user for each employee using apaleo.
Only users with the 'account admin' role can access the user management section. Choose the Account context in the context dropdown, navigate to Settings and click User Management.
Click +Invite new user, and enter the information for the new user:
- The email address is used for sending the invitation email.
- The role can be either 'account admin', or a hotel role. The role restricts, which parts of apaleo can be used.
- If you specify any other role than 'account admin', you have to specify one or more properties (hotels) the user can access.
The drop down arrow depicts assigned user roles per property. The three dots to the right give access to editing the user profile.
After clicking Invite, the user will receive an invitation email, which they have to accept within 30 days. If the new user does not activate his e-mail address within the timeline, a new invitation can be sent to the same e-mail address through:
Context > Account > Settings > User Management > Invited
The roles and properties can be changed at any time.
In the context menu (the three dots), you can change the role of users, and which hotels they can access.
You can also disable users, or enable them again. We recommend disabling the users of employees when they stop working at your hotel, even if it is only temporary. A disabled user can not access the hotels anymore.
In the Pending section of the table, you can see all invited users.
1. If you want to add a new hotel to an existing user, make sure to adjust the user rights on account level.
2. Only connect apps through a dedicated apps user (e.g. with the email email@example.com). App connections are always user connected and you cannot remove a user who has connected an app.
If the new user does not activate his e-mail address within the timeline, a new invitation can be sent to the same e-mail address through: Context > Account > Settings > User Management > Invited
One user can be invited multiple times.
If a user would like to change their email address, then can do so by going to their account (right upper corner) and click on Change Email.