In this lesson:
What you need to know
How to manually check in a reservation
- From the reservation: In the GENERAL tab of the reservation, click on Check in.
- From the reservation list: Click the 3 dots (⋮) next to the reservation and select check in.
- From the room rack: Click on the reservation. In the pop up window, click on check in.
- Exercise 1: Check in a reservation Find (or create) three reservations checking in today and check each one in from a different place in Apaleo.
Apahero trainer notes
- This lesson is about manual check-in done by the hotel team in Apaleo. Adapt it if you have a different check-in flow, for example with a self-check-in kiosk, digital guest journey app, or an automation in Apaleo.
- Frequently asked question: Can a check-in be reversed? Once a reservation status has been updated (checked in, checked out, cancelled, set to no show) this cannot be undone. This guide explains what you can do in such situations.