In this guide:
What you need to know
How to view logs for a specific reservation
- In the GENERAL tab of the reservation, click on Actions and select Jump to reservation log.
- The most recent actions are listed at the top.
- Expand each log action (>) to see full details.
How to view all reservation logs
- Open the Reservations section of the Audit/Logs module.
- Use the filter to sort by User, App, Action, or Date.
- Use the three dots (⋮) next to each action to jump to the reservation.
- Exercise 1: See the the history of a specific reservation Open any reservation and jump to the reservation log. At the bottom, expand the action "Created" to see what the reservation details were at the time the reservation was created.
- Exercise 2: See all reservation amendments In the Audit/Logs module, filter by Action to view all reservation amendments in the training hotel. Expand a few to see the details.
Apahero trainer notes
- Only the user roles Reservation Manager, Property Admin, and Account Admin have the full permissions needed for this lesson.