In this guide:
What you need to know
How to create reservation lists
- In the reservations module at the property level, all reservations are listed.
- Use the Quick and Advanced filters to create custom lists
- Export the lists in Excel (recommended format as you can further edit the list), PDF, or CSV format
- Show only reservations with open balance: Quick filter > Open balance
- Show only warnings: Quick filter > Show only warnings
- Exercise 1: Create departures list Use the filters to find all reservations that are checking out today
- Exercise 2: Create arrivals list Use the filters to find all reservations that are checking in today
- Exercise 3: List export Export the arrivals list to Excel and use the Excel filters to see what guarantee types the reservations have.
Apahero trainer notes
- Before the training, create reservations to ensure that there are reservations with check-outs and check-ins on the day of the training
- Adapt the practice activities to include the list formats that are most relevant for your operations.
- Find more information about reservation warnings here.