M3 Lesson 5: View folio logs
What you need to know
How to view logs for a specific folio
- Click on Actions and select Jump to folio log.
- The most recent actions are listed at the top.
- Expand each log action (>) to see full details.
How to view all folio logs
- Open the Folios section of the Audit/Logs module.
- Use the filter to sort by User, App, Action, or Date.
- Use the three dots(⋮)next to each action to jump to the folio.
- Exercise 1: See the the history of a specific folio Open any folio and jump to the folio log. Find out which user made the first action on this folio.
- Exercise 2: See all your folio actions In the Audit/Logs module, filter by User to view all actions taken by you. Expand a few to see the details.
Apahero trainer notes
- Only the user roles Reservation Manager, Property Admin, and Account Admin have the full permissions needed for this lesson.