Whenever you are experiencing an issue with your terminal, try out some of the following steps for different situations:
Terminal does not turn on:
- Make sure that you connected all necessary items that were delivered with the terminal.
- Make sure that the power cord is plugged in, and charge the terminal for at least 30 minutes.
- Hold the Confirm button for at least 3 seconds.
- If the terminal still does not start, contact our Support Team.
Terminal is turned on, but I am experiencing a different issue:
Terminal shows "Network not connected":
- Check if your Wifi Router is connected correctly. e.g. by connecting your mobile phone to see if you can use the Wifi through that device.
- On the terminal, open the Admin Menu by clicking '9' + 'Green Button' and entering the Admin PIN (Default: (find the PIN after logging in to Adyen: Point of Sales > Terminals > Select Terminal Device > Passcodes > Decrypted > Admin Menu)
- Go to Network > Wi-Fi.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is enabled, and select your desired Wi-Fi network.
- Enter your own Wi-Fi password that is linked to the router.
- If still no network connection is visible, restart the terminal.
Terminal does not react when sending payment requests through apaleo:
- Make sure the Wifi sign and the cloud sign on the screen are visible. It shows you that the terminal is connected to apaleo Payment.
- Try to board the terminal once more. On the terminal, open the Admin Menu by clicking '9' + 'Green Button' and entering the Admin PIN (find the PIN after logging in to Adyen: Point of Sales > Terminals > Select Terminal Device > Passcodes > Decrypted > Admin Menu)
- Go to Config.
- Click Remove & Confirm.
- The terminal will now restart and it will ask you to board it again. Follow the steps on the screen.
- If the terminal still does not react, contact our Support Team.