apaleo runs in your browser. We use modern technology and standards, and that means your browser needs to be able to run those technologies. To make sure it works for you, follow those steps:
- Use the latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. On iPhones and iPads, apaleo works best in Safari.
- Do not use Microsoft Edge as browser. apaleo does not work there, it's way too old.
- If you have entered a wrong password for too often you might have been locked out. You will not be able to log in for 60 minutes even after resetting the password. Just wait or inform apaleo Support to unlock your account.
- Before you can log in for the first time you need to verify your email address by clicking the link in the invitation email. When you confirm the invitation and see an error page even after following all the other rules in this guide, the invitation most probably is already expired. Inform apaleo Support and we will re-send the invitation.
- Ensure the time on your computer is set correctly. If your computer is in the past or in the future, apaleo will be really confused, and might not work. Check in your computer's settings, there should be an option to automatically set the date and time.
- Open a new tab or window in your browser and go to https://app.apaleo.com to load the newest version of apaleo.
- If you have a bookmark for apaleo make sure it points to https://app.apaleo.com