You can connect your apaleo account to Slack in order to receive notifications about activities that happened or are happening in your properties.
In order to connect to Slack, please follow the instructions below:
1) Go here https://slack.apaleo.com/slack/install and click Add to Slack, and click Allow in the next screen.
2) Slack will open and will show you apaleo under the Apps section.
3) Now in the apaleo app in Slack, type the command /apaleo configure in order to connect Slack to your apaleo account and then type the command /apaleo subscribe
4) Now your Slack is connected to your apaleo account and notifications will start to flow in.
The notifications you are subscribed to are standards and are the following:
- Reservations created
- Warnings ( overbookings, rate restrictions – all validation messages on the UI)
- Reservations set to no show
- Night audit process response
Do you need more notifications?
If you code: to add functionalities ( further notifications), you can create an “issue” with your request so that the community of users can assess if this requirements is something that is in line with the goal of this project. If the issue makes sense to the project’s goal, then you can implement it and create Pull request.
If you can’t code: Sign up to Github and create an “issue”, we will come back to you 😊
Furthermore, here below is the current and full list of commands that you can type in the apaleo app in Slack:
To connect apaleo account. It's possible to configure multiple accounts.
Shows all connected apaleo accounts.
/apaleo reservations John
Returns a list of reservations filtered by the followed text ( example above: search for all reservations who’s main guest is called John) .
Activates receiving notifications from apaleo in the selected channel.
Shows all subscribed accounts and channels.
Stops receiving notifications from apaleo in the selected channel.