Account Activation and Login
- apaleo can give you access to the Adyen Customer Area. Please open a ticket for us, if needed.
- Once you receive the activation email for your user account, make sure you have prepared/downloaded an "Authenticator App". Examples: Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Authy, Duo Mobile etc. Find Adyen instructions here (start from step 4).
- Adyen will walk you through your first-time-login.
Activate Notifications for Transaction Updates
In order to be notified immediately of chargeback claims of guests, make sure to activate the chargeback notifications. Just follow this simple guide and activate the notifications for your user:
- Log-in with your Adyen user.
- Move your mouse to the bell on the upper right side and click System messages.
- On the next screen, click on Manage subscriptions:
- Then activate the chargeback notifications by turning on the notifications and click on save: