Hotel metrics such as arrivals, room nights and bed nights matter to you, either because you have to provide those numbers to the government, or simply because you want to get an idea on the reason why your guests are traveling or where do they come from.
apaleo uses the nationality from the guest data for the guest statistics (tab Guests > Edit).
apaleo offers you access to this data, and lets you export it. How to get there?
- Click on Reports in the navigation bar, then select Guest Statistics.
- By default the current month and information are displayed. If needed choose your preferred date.
- You are able to see now the nations your guests are from and the purpose of their journey.
- Using the Export button, you can export the monthly statistics individually as Excel or CSV.
- Important: This report considers only over-night reservations. Only bedrooms are counted, all other unit group types are excluded.
|Occupied rooms||aka Room Nights|
|Occupied beds||aka Bed Nights|