apaleo gives you the chance to breakdown the taxes per service even more detailed.
- By default the setup shows an overview of all taxable services at the bottom of a folio, which looks like this:
- If you want to include an overall sum for the vat amount, the net and gross amount on a folio, follow these steps:
- Open Settings > Finance and scroll down the page to Tax breakdown settings. Here you can choose how the tax breakdown is displayed on a folio.
- Turn on Include "Without" VAT in the tax breakdown to show as well amounts on a folio, without any VAT.
- A second field appears now, this can be used to have all amounts with or without VAT amount being displayed on the bottom of a folio. If you turn on this function, the VAT breakdown is now showing the overall sum for splits of the vat amount, the net and gross amount: