To find out by whom, when and which reservation was check out reservation logs. You can find the logs in the Audit/Log section and find loads of information there. To access it, follow these steps:
- Open the Audit/Logs section in apaleo
- By default the last used reservations are shown in the list
- In order to search for a specific one, use the reservation ID field or the filters through the 'Filter' button, here you can filter with User, Action and By date
- Now you can see the log for a specific reservation including info like the timestamp, which user changed it and what action has been performed.
- You can easily access the reservation through the three dots on the right side and work further on it or correct the changes.
- In addition you can also 'Export' the list as PDF for documentation or training purposes.