- Laura Levin is leaving very early tomorrow and wants to already pay her bill and get two invoices.
- One for her accommodation and the other one for her extras.
- The accommodation will be payed by the company, the extras with her credit card.
- Anne Smith also wants to already pay their bill one day prior to departure.
- She will split the costs of the room with Emily Cane, who was also staying with her.
- Emily Cane gave her credit card as a guarantee, without knowing that this card has already been charged.
- Attention: Anne asked for a limousine which was ordered by the concierge and paid in advance by the hotel. Add this transitory charge into the folio of Anne manually.
- Correct the payment (refund), split and move the charges and create the invoices as needed.
- Both need an own invoice with different addresses.