The reservation list provides a complete listing of all reservations for the selected property. Powerful filter features let you identify reservations that require your attention, or search for specific guests.
Click on a row to navigate to the detail view for that specific reservation, or use the jump-feature to directly open a reservation.
Filter and Search
You can filter the reservations by multiple criteria to create the view that best suites the job you want to perform. By default, the reservation list shows all reservations in status Confirmed or In House. Set filters can be removed by clicking the x or by using Clear all.
In the search field you can find reservations where the guest or company name, the unit name, the apaleo booking id or the external booking id from the CRS, OTA or channel manager contains the search text. The list will be updated while you are typing.
In operations you very often have the need to create a list of reservations for the same situations. To speed you up we decided to come up with a list of the most commonly used filters.
To understand the amount of work coming up tomorrow you want to quickly check who and how many people arrive tomorrow. Just click Arrivals --> Tomorrow.
You want to see all reservations arriving, staying through or departing today. Just click Stay --> Today.
In the advanced filter you can adjust the quick filter or manually set additional filter criteria. The date filters cannot be combined, you can only filter by one at the same time. Either the from or the to date or both have to be set. The date filters allow you to filter the reservations by following information:
- Stay filters all reservations that span the selected time period even if they arrive earlier or depart later then the dates selected.
- Arrival / Departure filter all reservations that arrive or depart within the selected time period.
- Cancellation filters all reservations that have been canceled within the selected time period.
- Creation / Modification allows you to see only reservations that have either been created or modified in the selected time period.
Each reservation in the list has the three little dots. Clicking these will open the quick-actions menu and allow you to perform the most common actions, without having to leave the list. The main actions are:
- Check in sets the status to InHouse for a reservation which is arriving today. If no unit has been assigned beforehand, apaleo automatically assigns one for you. If no unit is available, checking in is not possible and you need to free up a room first. Checking in sets the room status to dirty.
- Assign unit opens a dialog with a list of all available units. If you want to assign a unit of a different group (an upgrade) make sure to check the box "Allow the assignment of all unit groups".
- Check out sets the reservation status to checked out. For more, read the check-out guide
- Cancel reservation sets the status to canceled, un-assigns the room, and removes all charges from the folio.